buyer/seller feedback

For Sale and Want Ads.

Moderators: MICHAEL MEYER, Xtreme/T-Type, custom88, Lo Type

Alibi
Advanced Member
car:: 89 Lesabre T-type

Post by Alibi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Just got done with a couple transactions :)

Lee (AKA Tricked-T) - bought a project car and a ton of parts off him. I rode a bus to St. Louis, he picked me and my buddy up, and went to his place to get the car running right before leaving. Really cool to finally meet another member in person and especially cool to see his collection of (very nice) cars. Overall a very pleasant experience and I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Dave G - Picked up some extra sensors he had. Fair price, good communication back and forth so no problems. Parts were packed very well (MAF sensors are delicate) so they arrived in good order.
-Eric
"Energy and Persistence Conquer all Things" -Benjamin Franklin
-'12 Honda Civic
-'89 BLT

lbrobro
car:: Other

Post by lbrobro » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:33 am

Bought painted honeycombs off Z-type: excellent seller, fast shipping, packed with excellent care and also gave a couple extra center cap decals with power 6. The rims are a dream. I would have never done such an awesome job! Thank you so much hopefully in the future we can do more business! :D

Z-type
Advanced Member
car:: 88 Lesabre T-type

Post by Z-type » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Yep - I give 5 points right back to lbrobro. He was very patient with me while I figured shipping out and was very easy to work with otherwise.

Also, I give a 5 to Tricked-T (Lee) since he's bought decals off of me a few times and those have been very easy transactions.

Also and obvious 5 for Peter (88T-FL) for the couple trades and purchases we made off of each other. Very great guy to work with.

Oh one more - bowtieguy - 5 for the same reason as Lee :P

I never remember to post in here so if there's anyone I forgot, sorry!
THE LESABRE T-TYPE REGISTRY
'88 Garnet Red BLT-123,000 miles:Series 1 L67:4T60E-HD:Highly modified...
'97 Riviera - 94,000 miles : Series II L67/4T65E-HD : Basic mods...

Tricked-T
Advanced Member
car:: 88 & 89 Lesabre T-type

Post by Tricked-T » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 am

Z-type: 5 Like he said easy transactions, very fast.

GSXMEN: 5 product was as described, fast shipping, and kept me updated.

88T-FL (peter): 5 Bought rear spoiler. kept in contact, packaged really well, and quick shipping.

Shawn Kirk, John Sappington: 5. Purchased parts fast payment

Z-type
Advanced Member

Post by Z-type » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:45 pm

I'd like to add Donny Lowrida (Shawn) to this as an easy 5. Very quick despite the unfortunate lack of a computer of his own, and he's very fair. I'd buy more stuff off of him in a heartbeat.
THE LESABRE T-TYPE REGISTRY
'88 Garnet Red BLT-123,000 miles:Series 1 L67:4T60E-HD:Highly modified...
'97 Riviera - 94,000 miles : Series II L67/4T65E-HD : Basic mods...

Tbird
2008 Site Supporter
car:: 87 Lesabre T-type

Re: buyer/seller feedback

Post by Tbird » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 am

Tricked-T: 5
Just bought some parts from him last week. Worked out well!
tbird@live.ca
1987 BLT :mtt: with no rust, clean and 517k kms / 321k miles.
1987 BLT :stt: rust free from Florida and restored with 77 kms / 48k miles.
1988 BLT :stt: RIP. Spare parts car for the 87 BLT. Had 490k kms / 304k miles.

Donny Lowrida
Advanced Member

Post by Donny Lowrida » Fri May 02, 2008 9:14 pm

I've bought a TON of parts off ALOT of people on this site. I have to say EVERYONE on this site that I've bought from or sold to is AWESOME!

Except:

I had a slight problem with Kevin Margitta, who is no longer on this site. I had to wait almost 6 months for the lowering kit I bought from him. I eventually got it, but went through ALOT to get it.

Another one whom I believe is no longer on this site is "Vyse". I actually went so far as to send this guy pictures. Took them with a disposable camera, developed them then scanned pictures of everything the item came with, and he flipped out because certain pieces that WEREN'T pictured didn't show up.

For example, a steering column with NO keys (keys weren't pictured), and a center console with NO mounting screws nor coin holder. I told him I'd send them to him if I came across them, but he gave me such a hard time, I gave up looking. Since then, I've found a coin holder, and I could've got some bolts from a car I found sitting in a scarp yard, but he was ungrateful from the start, so his loss.

On a lighter note...

Someone we don't hear from, that is absolutely the BEST person to buy from and has saved me car twice and bought my '87 LeSabre T, is "X-Type". He drove up from NY to pick up my '87, then drove back a few years later to drop off a plastic fender, and a brake booster WITH original bent brake lines as a guide for my new lines. He told me how to go about replacing my brake system and was an absolute HUGE help! I'd buy more off of him if I knew where he was.

"Lo Type"- Also a great help! Sent me a hydroboost system, and side marker lights. I look forward to the day I actually get to meet this guy. He's very informative and a pleasure to talk to.

Unfortunately, there are others I've bought from, but can't remember their screen names or real names. Kevin? In Oklahoma, I bought his strut tower to radiator support bars.

Someone in Michigan sent me a front spoiler in record time and carefully packaged.

If I forgot you, don't be disappointed. I own three cars and buy from every website I can to keep them going. That's too many people to remember. ;)

Thanks everybody!

:btt2:
You must be fast, cause I was haulin' a$$ when I passed you!!!
1983 Turbo Regal T-TypeImageImage
1988 Black Buick LeSabre T-Type
GoldT-Type Emblems,Taillight/headlightblackouts.
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 250,000 miles.

87 PA-Tc
2008 Site Supporter
car:: 87 Lesabre T-type

Post by 87 PA-Tc » Wed May 28, 2008 3:25 am

Buick-enuf is someone to keep an eye out on. He recently wanted my power antenna and seat cover. I, being the naive person I am, told him 30 for it all plus shipping, stripped the seat(which is a pita) boxed it all up and shipped it out before telling him the price... I know stupid me, but I didnt want to bring the box back home and then go back and go through the rigmarole of filling everything out. I told him the price 2 weeks ago and hes never gotten back to me... :(
I'll know for the next time when I try to be a nice guy to help someone out.
Maybe he is away, I will definitely redeem his name if he pays me.

Edit: He got back to me and will be sending the money. All is good for now, just a little lack of communication.
Last edited by 87 PA-Tc on Fri May 30, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
:wtt: 1988 - L67 Powered
Check out the in depth Build
Link to my build Thread

Nathaniel Gjr.
2005 Site Supporter

Post by Nathaniel Gjr. » Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 am

Alibi- sold him a horn button from an 87 sport wheel. Great communication and great to deal with. a definately a 5.

Nat Gjr. :mtt: :cheers:
Negative people are fuel for your positivity. 1989 Buick lesabre T-type Garnet Red Red,Black leather Interior, all power, repro rear spoiler,Pontiac Bonneville dual outlet exhaust muffler,new timing gears,kyb GR-2's. One of GM's last great cars. 1998 Buick regal GS sedan Green/Grey, supercharged.

wyoming89
Advanced Member

Post by wyoming89 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 am

andrew Z
supplied quality parts, shipped them fast, and was way generous to share what he had avilable.
i hope i can return the favor one day.
thanks mr Z

Alibi
Advanced Member

Post by Alibi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Stephen (President89) : Just got a bunch of parts from him. No problems, easy to work with, fair prices, and best of all good parts. Lots of his goodies are going on the '88 and on the '89 :D
-Eric
"Energy and Persistence Conquer all Things" -Benjamin Franklin
-'12 Honda Civic
-'89 BLT

president89
Advanced Member

Post by president89 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:56 pm

Alibi: awesome guy, quick payment. Even gave me instructions on how to remove the parts. There was a late delivery with parcel post, but he wasn't at all overbearing like some are with late packages. Definately a good guy to sell to. I hope he decides he wants more parts.

president89
Advanced Member

Post by president89 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Bought some seats the other day from Donny lowrider. Real nice guy. And I thought I was a t type part hoard. I'll definately do business with again.

Dirtracr95
2008 Site Supporter

Post by Dirtracr95 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 am

Lo Type - 5
I bought a grill from Lo Type and he was great we went through paypal for the transaction. The only problem i had didnt come with him it came with the postal service taking 6-8 weeks to deliver something that had an estimated arrival time of 2 weeks.

Scott Bennett from michigan - 5
I bought all his parts off of him except his seats i didnt have room my car was packed to the roof. I originally went out there to pick up 2 front spoilers in great condition for only $300. He wanted to get rid of the rest of the parts so he told me for another $300 i could have the rest minus the seats. I only had $300 with me but I told him that i could pay him back $100 each week for 3 weeks. He said thats fine which kinda suprised me. So we filled my car up with all the parts then just talked for 2-3hrs. I then headed home. And payed him his money each week on time and he was happy and i was happy.
~~~Freddy~~~
Pandora 1988 :wtt: 255650 miles COTM Nov 2007
Darlington 1987 :btt: 115000 miles
Cream Puff 1988 :wtt: 194500 miles
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me"

1ownerT
Advanced Member

Post by 1ownerT » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Thanks to Donny Lowrida, received the two rocker sill trims, no problems during transit. Very good condition, great price, thanks again.
:btt2:
Original owner 88 LeSabre T, Black, 27k miles
The ONLY 1ownerT on this site.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/DakotaSpt